We are looking for experienced veterinary assistants to join our busy 6 doctor practice. If you are a motivated, hard working employee with a positive attitude, we would like to review your resume! Our hospital is AAHA certified and has the advantages of digital and dental xray, Idexx lab equipment, ultrasound, cold laser and more. Being a flexible team player is a must and the schedule does include some weekends and potentially evening hours. We are currently interested in full or part-time applicants and salary depends on experience. Generous benefits such as health/dental, retirement, discounts and uniforms are included for full-time employees. Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review! No drop-ins or phone calls will be considered.
Licensed Veterinary Technician
Mechanicsville Animal Hospital is currently seeking an experienced licensed veterinary technician to join our staff. Our hospital is an AAHA certified, progressive and fastpaced 6 doctor practice. We have the advantages of a newer facility with ultrasound, digital and dental xray, laser therapy, IDEXX lab equipment and more. Being a flexible team player is a must and the schedule does include some weekends and potentially
evening hours. We are currently interested in full or part-time applicants and salary depends on experience. We are committed to high quality patient care and are very interested in applicants that are equally motivated.
• Assisting with appointments, surgery, drop-offs and hospitalized patients.
• Carrying out treatments, lab procedures, anesthesia monitoring and filling prescriptions.
• Strong client communication skills and familiarity with Avimark are a plus.
• Must have graduated from an accredited school of veterinary technology and be licensed in VA.
• Must have at least one year of experience working as a Licensed Veterinary Technician.
• Friendly and mature, able to multitask, adapt and work well with others.
• Health and dental insurance
• CE allowance
• License and association fees
• PTO/sick days
• Paid holidays
• Pet discounts
Qualified candidates should email resume and cover letter to
email@example.com. No drop-ins or phone calls will be considered.